hardware driver problems i think???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon010

Beta member
hey guys, my computer is spazing and keeps showing a blue screen when it starts up saying stuff about bio and drivers n **** but sometimes it starts up properly and works fine, and sometimes it just shuts down out of nowhere when im using it.... so i backed up everything and reformatted it and it kept doing it even after that so thats why i think its hardware or somthing, i dont know what to do....also for awhile it wouldnt start and loud beeping noises came from the tower (not my speakers) and said on the mointer there was no signal....help much apreciated! thanks

-Jesse

find out what those beep codes where and where there any changes to hardware before you started having this problem.

If your computer is giving you blue screens and making "constant beeping noises at bootup -- due to previous experiences -- I would incur that the RAM is faulty. Try taking out one stick and seeing what happens. If you have any extra RAM laying around, try swapping out your sticks with that.

Back up

I've had harddrive issues in the past, although I don't know if that is what you are experiencing. My computer was basically "hosed" completely (twice!) I've since began regular backups because I could never figured out how or why my computer got so messed up. I've had success with StompSoft's [url]http://www.stompsoft.com/pc-backup/pc-backup.html[/URL] Try to remember routine backups if you haven't been doing that regularly. It is one less thing to worry about when wonderful Microsoft causes computer issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom