is this good??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYbadboy911

In Runtime
hey guys i need ur help fisrt question is this computer good??
secend is it posible to overclock it to 3.6 on this mother bored please answer dont just read and leave

and is there any other info u need to answer my question???

Attachments

• df.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 95
If you have watercooling, it will overclock to 3.6 Ghz.

With your stock cooling, you might get 3.0Ghz at the most.

The computer is OK, but not great. For web surfing and photo editing, it's good, but for gaming, it's So-So.

talldude123 said:
If you have watercooling, it will overclock to 3.6 Ghz.

With your stock cooling, you might get 3.0Ghz at the most.

The computer is OK, but not great. For web surfing and photo editing, it's good, but for gaming, it's So-So.

i got the jet 4 cpu fan and my computer case got 5 fans is it good enough and can u tell me how to do it???

What kind of motherbaord do you have?

If you have a board with overclocking features it can OC to 3.6 but you're going to need aftermarket cooling.

Try the Thermalright SI-128 w/ the medium speed 120mm Panaflo.

It also depends on the kind of memory you have.

on the site for the cpu fan, it says its ok with 3.4ghz and up, but thats stock, a overclocked chip will run loads hotter. you should be safe going up to 3.4ghz, check ur temps, and overclock according to temps. 5 case fans is alot and might not do any good, unless they are all set right. So, oc about 100mhz at a time, and run for about 30min, and check temps, and repeat until you are satisfied(but stop before it fry's)

EDIT: if you want some great power for games, low price, runs cool, then fully upgrade to amd & biostar, or if u got the bucks, im not an intel guy, so this says alot, u might like the new conroes comin out.

EDIT: just readin it, and it sounds like you want to oc a full ghz! thats insane, u better get some mad cooling like liquid or some ****

looks like you have about the same CPU as i have on this dell(but as of tomorrow im gonna have a conroe baby yeah!) mine does ok on some games on low settings, but im using a geforce fx 5200 lol so you could probably get towards medium seeing with a good card. As far as overclockability i couldn't tell you, because dell locks those settings in the bios.

i built it my self like 2 years ago
every time when i overclock it the computer shots off but the temp is fine wats the problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom