finally got some plexiglass(or accrilic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you plan on getting something meant for a car into a computer case, and hook up to your PSU? Also wouldn't a neon light not meant for a computer be hotter, therefore raising temps?

actually, it makes barley any noticeable heat at all, and uses .3A 12v, so if i get a good ps, then i should be good. also i got some old adapters, and some pretty good wiring skils, so i could just splice the wires from that into the same connector the front neon is coming from(be a total of .4A) on one molex. is that ok? some hdd's i got here run at .27A, and those work fine

how bout this, stick the neon on the bottom. Take the front bezel off then cut a round circular hole the diameter of the neon stick on the metal behind it. But check at first that it will fit if you do that because there is some space from metal to bezel. And if its a tad bit to long try cutting off some of the plastic. Make it fit!

its only 1 bezel clip, simply redremel a new clip hole up a tad bit higher. dremel off the current clip and glue it back on where the new hole is :p

lol, thats kinda smart, but, im already missng a clip on the back(side that u cant get to anything but one clip) that clip. the one to the right of the cd drives. i guess i could lose that one clip on the bottom, and put a cabinet handle under the bezel so it dont break off when i carry it(speaking of, im gonna put a handle on the back too, above the fan, below the ps)

you can always create some sort of custom clips or something of the like for the front. be creative :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom