What Kinda Widescreen??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one is a different type of panel which is much better than an Active Matrix as the second one.

The first has a better viewing angle and better resolution.

I know that the first one is better, i was just wondering if it is worth almost 100+ for the better resolution? :p

*As of now i have about $200 coming my way*

Question:
What is the difference between D-Sub + DVI-D

d-sub is older and supposedly not as clear. dvi-d is newer and picture quality is said to be better but i do not notice a difference and i'm using a geforce 6600.

go with the samsung for sure. as you know it is better and YES it will be worth it. samsung has a very good reputation for lcd and this screen is well worth the extra $100.

u cant really get a good widescreen lcd for 200$, I would advise saving up more money and get a LG or Viewsonic. Theyre the best money can buy. good quality lcds can last a long time, so y get a cheap one and keep replacing it?

samsung only has nice colours and display but the features they offer sucks. i prefer viewsonic over samsung.

krazieaznboi said:
samsung only has nice colours and display but the features they offer sucks. i prefer viewsonic over samsung.

features?? u mean like a cup holder or something?

What more do you want out of a color display besides nice colors and display?!
i'm only concerned with, along with probably 98% of the people out there, resolution, brightness/contrast ratio, response time, connection interface. in no particular order and at a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom