Intel VS AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well in that case obviously the 4x4 will be beter then the intel x4 due to the fact that intel was developing the core 2 duo amd stoped at there x2 so if it is being released afterwards itl be like am2 and core 2 duo teh 4x4 will beat the quad core due to release tiem and development time unles intel just make a 4 core cpu based on teh conroe and amd makes one based on there am2 but i doub they will and intel wil need to fix there frotn side bus problem if they plan on making quad core

Amd gt player said:
unles intel just make a 4 core cpu based on teh conroe
I heard thats what intel is doing, just sticking two Core 2 duo chips together.

Amd gt player said:
ok well in that case obviously the 4x4 will be beter then the intel x4 due to the fact that intel was developing the core 2 duo amd stoped at there x2 so if it is being released afterwards itl be like am2 and core 2 duo teh 4x4 will beat the quad core due to release tiem and development time unles intel just make a 4 core cpu based on teh conroe and amd makes one based on there am2 but i doub they will and intel wil need to fix there frotn side bus problem if they plan on making quad core

Please wait..................DONE
Punctuation check............FAILED
Spell check..................FAILED
Grammar check................FAILED

Im pretty sure i saw at AMD's webpage that mid 2007 is the release date for the opteron quad cores. I don't know if they are releasing an athlon quad core or something before that, but thats the time frame. Go ahead and buy your PC. By the time your ready to upgrade the prices on quad cores will have dropped and you could pick up a motherboard and CPU for a reasonable amount by then, and be assured that any bugs will be out of em. Plus, are you really going to be doing sooo much multi tasking that you need a quad core over a dual core?

The General said:

Please wait..................DONE
Punctuation check............FAILED
Spell check..................FAILED
Grammar check................FAILED

Lmao that was great.

Amd gt player said:

Not only was it impossible to read, when I finally did decipher what it said, it made no sense anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom