what language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpmwrestler

In Runtime
I was wondering what language I should learn? I already know batch (and ms-dos if you call that a language) I have two questions:

what language is easiest to learn?
what language can do the most?

lol dos isn't really a language hahaha but still usefull if you want to try programming Visual Basic is by far the easiest and most useful you can preatty much create anything with vb from VB you can move on to languages like java, C, and C++ which are the most powerful languages. example windows is written in C++ the only limitation in vb is it is a slower language for example you wouldn't want to make photoshop with visual basic. think of visual basic as a big cadillac and C++ an indie car if you make a mistake in c++ you crash and burn lol but if you make a mistake in vb its much more forgiving and much easier to control.

well linux is an os its not really a language at all but you do use the command prompt interface alot with it :)

jcortes said:
lol dos isn't really a language hahaha but still usefull if you want to try programming Visual Basic is by far the easiest and most useful you can preatty much create anything with vb from VB you can move on to languages like java, C, and C++ which are the most powerful languages. example windows is written in C++ the only limitation in vb is it is a slower language for example you wouldn't want to make photoshop with visual basic. think of visual basic as a big cadillac and C++ an indie car if you make a mistake in c++ you crash and burn lol but if you make a mistake in vb its much more forgiving and much easier to control.

is there any difference in the capabilities of vb, c, java, c++? Even if one took longer than another, could both do the same?

you can do preatty much the same thing with VB as C, C++, and java but c++ and java are faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom