Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
Not sure where to post this.

Anyways, I'm looking for a printer for under $180; an "all in one", a fax machine doesn't have to be included though.

I'd prefer something that prints acceptable quality pictures but maintain a good dependability when printing word documents.

I also want something that doesn't print too slowly, for pictures it's fine if the output is worth it but for documents and such, it shouldn't be too slow.

Anyways...yep.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, if I did.

By the way, my last printer caught on fire >_>

dude an excellent printer is the epson stylus cx4800.

I got one just the other day.

The customer reviews and rank is bad but the printer is awesome.

Sure for photos it takes about 2-3 minutes but its definately worth the wait.

You can change the print settings for it to take less time too.

Documents and things print really fast too.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Epso...sem/rpsm/oid/130289/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

if you have a circuitcity around go there for it and tell them the price if they didn't drop it in the store.

I went to circuitcity and they had to go on the internet to check but i got it for $69.99 and its an excellent one too.

My dad just bought a new HP Printer to replace his Epson which crapped out on him. One think you have to watch for with Epsons that the print heads are built into most printers while HP Printers have the print heads built into the catridges. So if the head fails you get a new catridge instead of a new printer. As for printers i currently have a HP PSC 1510 All-in-One which i find is good, doesnt print to slow and scans half descent and isnt expensive. While my Dad has a HP Photosmart 3200 All-in-One series which he managed to get a pricematch for 200 which is a bit above your budget, But he said when printing a picture he on there photopaper he couldnt tell the difference between that and one from a photolab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom