MySpace class (SNL skit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zzLk9fS360"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zzLk9fS360" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I watched this on TV last night and thought it was pretty funny. I think it's pretty stupid for a teenager to go meet people they met online. A girl last week in the area where I lived was a victim of an internet sexual predator.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1zzLk9fS360 (here's the url btw for people like me who, for some stupid reason, has embeded video lag like crazy on their computer)

SNL has really declined in quality, huh?

I didn't find it funny because it's all true, and i've known about it since the creation of myspace, so i no longer find it funny when someone lists their age as 18 when they are 14.

Myspace is so dumb. I don't like the site, the idea is kinda cool, meeting people in your age range.

I happen to use Nexopia, but not much anymore. They have these profiles that let you see your recent visitors, and i always get messages like "creeper". I don't even know why i use Nexopia.

I will never sucumb to the evil that is MySpace. I see a lot of profiles for tv shows because it's pretty much free advertising. I don't just blame predators, I also blame the stupid kids who actually agree to meet with these people. I also heard of a couple of kids at my school who got busted because they posted pics of them doing tabacco, alcohol, and/or drugs. These people are just asking to get molested or arrested. If you are below the age of 13 you shouldn't be on myspace (and I mean their parents shouldn't let them).

I'm not very sympathetic for most of the victims, and you can call me whatever. Do not tell people your address and don't agree to meet them. I mean if your 15 and your watching what looks to be a middle aged man whack off on video you should know what his intentions are. If he asks you if your parents are home just tell/lie that they are home. I often hear about victims telling them "no they're are work" or something along that lines, that lets him know when he/she is alone and it's a good time to meet up.

I think this skit doesn't make fun of the fact that people are molested, but making fun of the loser scumbags that do it.

"...put what age his soul is, and not his actual age."
these statements are what make these people so pathetic and it makes me laugh at them.

Well, sometimes people from one age group feel more comfortable around people of another age group.

Maybe he wants to put what age his soul is, and not what age he actually is

Silly old men, ROFLMAO!!!

Beefcake said:
I'm not very sympathetic for most of the victims, and you can call me whatever. Do not tell people your address and don't agree to meet them. I mean if your 15 and your watching what looks to be a middle aged man whack off on video you should know what his intentions are. If he asks you if your parents are home just tell/lie that they are home. I often hear about victims telling them "no they're are work" or something along that lines, that lets him know when he/she is alone and it's a good time to meet up.

I totally agree. The creeps who soliscit children deserve to pay, but the idiots who actually meet up with them are just stupid. If you put your age as 19 it's just putting a big sign on your back that says "rape me".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom