Im Stuck With AGP?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i hate that

I think since my mom saw this thing on 20/20 about that professional gamer "Fatal1ty" she began to think all games where like unreal tornament :(

Now any game that has blood and or cussing is absoulty not allowed :(

Little does she know that i just play it when shes not home

alexsabree said:
yeah, i hate that

I think since my mom saw this thing on 20/20 about that professional gamer "Fatal1ty" she began to think all games where like unreal tornament :(

Now any game that has blood and or cussing is absoulty not allowed :(

Little does she know that i just play it when shes not home

wow... that must really suck. i cant even imagine not being able to play some games lol

Amd gt player said:
omg my dad does teh same thing and i worck and make my own money and he got mad because i bought age of empires 3 but now he plays it like 8 hours a day instead of sleeping and i ern my own money in wich he has no conection to how bad is that and they will probably make a slot type fast enuf tp suply u power without pin conectors altho it is very hard to get faster then pci-e x16 from what ive herd so it will probably be around for a very long time so i sugest u get it and try saving money sell soem odl things u dont need anymore like try ur own garage sale i did when i was ur age and made like 350 in a day and sell some of ur older parts liek ur 6800 some of my friends game lightly on theer pc so i sell em my old parts so they can play a few games like wow or strong holds anyway try those thing oh and if u are good at any subject at school try tutoring do what ever u can to make money think outside of the box and ul have more money then u need in no time trust me
holy krap, there is no periods in that whole paragraph. and did you like forget how to spell?

(omg my dad does teh same thing and i worck and make my own money and he got mad because i bought age of empires 3 but now he plays it like 8 hours a day instead of sleeping and i ern my own money in wich he has no conection to how bad is that and they will probably make a slot type fast enuf tp suply u power without pin conectors altho it is very hard to get faster then pci-e x16 from what ive herd so it will probably be around for a very long time so i sugest u get it and try saving money sell soem odl things u dont need anymore like try ur own garage sale i did when i was ur age and made like 350 in a day and sell some of ur older parts liek ur 6800 some of my friends game lightly on theer pc so i sell em my old parts so they can play a few games like wow or strong holds anyway try those thing oh and if u are good at any subject at school try tutoring do what ever u can to make money think outside of the box and ul have more money then u need in no time trust me)

Lol that first sentence is funny uhh i duno where it ends though. Sorry i didnt quote :(

back when i lived at home i detasseled (great money but you work in a cornfield for 10 hours a day doing slave labor)

anyways my parents made me save 2/3 of the money i made when i lived at home. turns out having around 7000 to pay for college helps out a lot.

anyways that does suck that you can't upgrade w/ your own money but just wait for christmas or your birthday and ask them to pay for 1/2 of the upgrade or something (i was able to convince my parents to pay for 1/2 of my laptop as a graduation gift.)

just some ideas. Or you could ask them if there are any chores you could do around to help out so they'd let you buy it. just tell her you'll help clean or something for 30 min. a day or something instead of playing games and they'll probably go for it. my mom used to ground me for playing too much video games and that worked for me. if i set aside 1 hour for homework and cleaning a day she didn't care.

hope that helps your situtation. and if you live anywhere near cornfields you should check out detasseling (i make around 2500-3000 each year but it's only a month long job. It's really tough work though.)

yep same here. when i lived at home my parents controlled my money and i had to save almost all of it. i hated them for it then but now that im in 3rd year college and still have money without loans i love em :). turns out they did know what they were talking about hehe. i eventually made a deal with them that i could buy whatever i wanted with the money i didnt have to save at the end of every month. just try to talk to them about somekind of deal. maybe they're willing. or maybe not... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom