Big issue concerning loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double-post, but I did try to replace the monitor- my computer with another monitor, and I got the same response. So once again, I'm back to square one. Now that I know that the monitor isn't the problem, do I have to remove the graphics card? I want an answer before I try it because it was a lot of trouble to install it and would like to continue using it...

Edit: I changed the monitor cable to the slot not connected to the graphics card, and it works. Thanks. Graphic card never was much use, so might as not find the source of the problem.

Edit two: I have another concern, for those inclined to continue helping me. So, let me explain it. Before installing my graphics card, none of the audio on my computer worked. After installing it, it then began to work. So now that I am using the computer without the graphics card, the sound does not work anymore. Anyone have a solution or know how I can use my old graphic card again?

th old graphics card is dead if it runs fine on integrated graphics try the card in another system just to be sure. as for the sound just get the latest drivers for it.

jcortes said:
th old graphics card is dead if it runs fine on integrated graphics try the card in another system just to be sure. as for the sound just get the latest drivers for it.

I don't really get what you're saying. So it doesn't work anymore?

k lemme get this straight. ur pc has onboard video, and u had another card in it. is that right? if so, if u put the other card in, and it makes the sound work, stick with that card, but have the monitor hooked up to the onboard video and nothing or another monitor to the other card. also with the other video card installed, and u get it to work on the monitor(u dont have to do this, im just making a sugestion) u can go into the bios and select which graphincs card the pc turns on/boots with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom