Any Nvidia 9 Series Drivers will not allow MOH Breakthrough to Work!!! Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russdb7

Baseband Member
Installed ANY 9 Series Driver, MOHAA works but, when Breakthrough starts, I see the Splash Screen ("Medal of Honor - Breakthrough") then a Console of what's loading, yet it will not go any further, goes back to desktop, with NO error messages.
If I switch back to the 8 series drivers - NO PROBLEMS!!!
I am running a 7800gtx 256mb card. There are NO errors on my machine, all works well.
I noticed another guy in Denamrk had the same problem, no one, however, answered his post.
Is it, that, a patch is needed? or what?
My little guy loves the online version of this, help is needed.
Thanks Russ

I'm not familiar with this game, but, would installing the latest patch and updates would fix the problem?

Thanks for the reply.

The game is completely up to date with all updates/patches (I forgot to mention).

Russ

thanks for the reply.

Directx is fully updated.
Everything is updated, except the 9 series driver from Nvidia, we are currently running 84.56.
I have even Re-Installed MOHAA and Breakthrough, with 91.47 installed, only to have the same results.
Nothing seems to help, don't know what the problem is.

have you tried the 9 series drivers from the MSI site? mabey they change things for their cards.

Thanks for the reply.

For my card, it goes up to 82.12. There are 9 Series drivers listed, I think I will check. Let you know.
Thanks

I checked....

NVIDIA VGA Driver 91.31 for Win XP/2000 is listed, BUT supports

All MSI NVIDIA GeForce NX7300, NX7600,NX7950 series cards.

Nothing for the 7800gtx 256mb card. I guess this may be part of the problem.

Thanks for the reply.
Russ

Did you try unistalling than reinstalling Breakthrough I would try that you can also try sending a email to EA and asking them. if there is a incompatibiltiy issue here is a link to there support page for breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom