Conroe Mobos

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Conroe motherboards seam to have a lot of problems. I wouldnÂ’t buy any of the available ones. Not to mention thereÂ’s only 1 (I think) Conroe motherboard that supports SLI.

Jrod said:
Anybody have any idea of when decent motherboards that support the Conroe are supposed to be out? Looking to start my build asap but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a p.o.s. mobo

hey you wouldn't happen to have any affiliation with Teh_Show, would ya? Just wondering :p I love that show!

I heard this reveiw on newegg on the E6400 saying that the 965 chipset works better with the 6400 than the 975x, is this true? If so, that would save me quite a lot on the motherboard!

Thanks for the help!

I have no clue who or what that is..so no. Does anybody know if the DFI Infinity 975X will run an e6600 well? And would it be ok for OC'ing?

DS3 only has 1 pcie slot, Infinity has two, DS3 is a better OC'ing board though. Infinity is also a bit more expensive, not much more. Depends on how much you want to OC, if you don't plan on doing an extreme OC, Infinity is good, but DS3 is better for pushing the conroe.

Ok, thanks for the input Drizo. Do you know how the P5B compares to those two? And is the only difference between the P5B and the P5B deluxe the wifi connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom