Which is the best HSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrod

In Runtime
...between the Zalman 9500, the Scythe Ninja, and the Thermalright Ultra-120? Also, if you know of any that are better and in the same price range feel free to let me know. Thanks

I dont know which is the best but I have the zalman and its pretty nice, Im 32 degrees at idle but thats without any oc. I hear that Gigabyte hsf's are good aswell.

The 9500's real nice, I have it and I'm sitting at 31-33C idle w/ a 450mhz oc. It's nice and quiet too.

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards. Just wanted to see if the other ones stacked up to it for less money basically

nitestick said:
the Thermaltake Big Typhoon is cheaper and should beat them all. however it has the obvious downside of being........well massive.

Not so great for Lan partys eh? :D

I've got the CNPS9500, and it's freaking amazing. The heatpipes dissipate heat INCREDIBLY well. CoreTemp SAYS I'm idling at 40, but the fins aren't even warm. It's also quite quiet. Actually, the loudest things in my system now are my 7900GT and my HARD DRIVE.

Anyone else think the Typhoon is the best at cooling? Cause size won't really matter since it'll be in a full tower. Atleast I think it won't..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom