Case Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrod

In Runtime
I'm looking for a full tower atx case for my new build and I need your guys' help. Since it's going to be under my desk I want one with the power button on or towards the top. Also, my parents have cats so filtered air vents (if they make em?) would be a major plus. Gogogo!

I just got a Gigabyte 3D Aurora for my newest build, and it's amazing. The intake fan has an air filter. The power is inside the metal door, but it's not a problem for me because my mobo comes with a remote. Either way, you'll be fine. It's a great looking, solid case.

You get what you pay for.

Yeah I've been looking at those and they meet every requirement except the filter. Atleast the ones I've seen.

You could always craft a filter and tape it over the vents. like some kind of special sort of material... like the filters used in air conditioners, that kind. I dont know if that strikes your fancy though, since it will look kind of bad =\ just a suggestion.

I've had my custom computers in my parents house for 3 years with 3 cats, 2 of which shed like CRAZY, with my previous computer with 2 intake, side, exhaust, and 2 exhaust fans (excessive yes, but it was a p4 prescott :p) and never had a real problem with hair. Asking for a case with filters is severely anal retentive. Worst case scenario is every few months you'll have to clean out your case (which everyone should do anyway). Dont worry about it and just pick whichever case looks best to you.

thermaltake kandalf or armor. if u want watercooling they have built in ones too just add lcs on the end of the names. all of them have screwless design and full air filters, at least the new designs of them do. plus they can survive a grenade :p

Yeah..well a new system is a pretty big investment for me KA so I don't see filters as "anal retentive." I don't feel like cleaning the interior of my comp every month or whatever but if you do, all the power to ya. Lazer, that's actually not a bad idea, but I probably won't take that route. I don't want to spend 2k and have a system that looks like I got it at Goodwill haha. Thanks for the ideas cvb

Get either the gigabyte aurora, which i use and its amazing, or the Silverstone Temjim 06 aka TJ-06

Ive used both and wont hesitate to reccomend either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom