New Power Supply, New problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedonutss

Baseband Member
I might of found a problem. The power supply that came with my computer only has 19 pins inside of the 20 pin connector. My new power supply has 20 pins inside the 20 pin connector. Would that 1 pin be overloading the motherboard? Its also in a weird position. The stock power supply 20 pin connector is missing its top row, 3rd pin from the right connector. On my new power supply which one should I remove? How would I remove the 1 wire from the rest of the 20?

ok first of all what kind of psu's r we talking here, stock and new one. any 20 pin connector should work with a 20/24 pin mobo. explain ur problem first. did u try and hook the new psu up and it didnt work? oh and one more thing i believe the correct term is "I might HAVE found a problem" :p.

cvb724 said:
ok first of all what kind of psu's r we talking here, stock and new one. any 20 pin connector should work with a 20/24 pin mobo. explain ur problem first. did u try and hook the new psu up and it didnt work? oh and one more thing i believe the correct term is "I might HAVE found a problem" :p.

Shall we discuss your lack of use of upper case letters to begin your sentences? And while we're on the subject, "u" doesn't spell you, and"r" doesn't spell you, this isn't wheel of fortune, and you don't have to ask for letter or buy a vowel.:p

dcc said:
Shall we discuss your lack of use of upper case letters to begin your sentences? And while we're on the subject, "u" doesn't spell you, and"r" doesn't spell you, this isn't wheel of fortune, and you don't have to ask for letter or buy a vowel.:p
dude in every post ive seen u in ur always complaining about gramar it doesnt really help his problem now does it i understood and no one else had a prob so no offence can u stop posting in a thread to complain about gramar cause it dont help

Amd gt player said:
dude in every post ive seen u in ur always complaining about gramar it doesnt really help his problem now does it i understood and no one else had a prob so no offence can u stop posting in a thread to complain about gramar cause it dont help

By the way...you miss spelled grammar, twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom