Widescreen LCD..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll only be playing regular 1.6 CS though, I won't need the power of a 7600GT or a 7900GT. I'm going to get the eVGA 7600GS, still looking at the monitors though lol.

Yo, thought i'd make a little update ^_^. I finally recieved my monitor/vid card on the 7th, ordered it on the 1st, but labor day weekend f'd me over :). I did go w/ the 7600GS and its awesome, with the monitor, I went back to widescreen, and picked up a Acer 19" widescreen 5MS, and let me tell you... this thing is FK'N SICK, sooo much better then my CRT, came w/ no dead pixels or bleeding or anything, so happy with :p. I'd recommend this monitor if you are looking into widescreen.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824009091

sypher0725 said:
about the dead pixels, i think its a myth. I think its a good monitor to play cs. just remember that youll notice some ghosting even with the 5ms, compared to any crt. But youll get used to it over time.

Dead pixels aren't a myth.

And I see no ghosting on my 20.1" widescreen 8ms BenQ....

I don't see/notice any ghosting on my monitor either. I like this monitor so much that I am making this LCD my main monitor for everything and using my CRT/gpu for the new pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom