Can any one suggest a PSU for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingAustin said:
Does the internet not work for you? I'm pretty sure it's as simple as typing in http://www.newegg.com and then towards the top in that nice little search function they have you can type in hiper.

Of course I have already done that, but I couldn't find the specific model that was posted. After looking and not seeing that name, I decided that it must be some sort of short name or an intahweb slang term, then asked for him to point out the specific model. It obviously isn't sold on newegg, so it doesn't matter, and I would like it if when you post a suggestion, make sure it is in stock and preferably on newegg, I usually don't look elsewhere. Provide links if at all possible.

And austin, stop flaming me. I have done nothing to you, lay off. At least help instead of being sarcastic. If you aren't going to help or do something that actually qualifies as contributing, don't post at all.

(for those of you who don't know, he was really flaming big time in another thread, this is extremely mild compared to what else he said)

why would he need over 550 i got 450 and got lots of space left plus his cpu is more energy efficient with the core 2 duo u dont need that much power so i sugest a 450 wat or 500 wat for expandability but if u later pla on getting one of the 8 sereis cards or teh 8 sereis ati equivelent i sugest somethign along the lines of 600wat psu

dcc said:
PSUs don't wear down, it either works or it doesn't. You may find that a rail isn't providing the proper voltage, but that is a failure, not wearing down.

Yes, they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom