Is this a good case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikenemico

Beta member
ah the wonderful world of tech. would comeone be able to tell me if this "XION XION _ Solaris XON-403 Black with Green LED Light Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case" is worth bying or should i just stick to the 100-150 dollar range for a case? here's the link for it, the fact that it's made of steel and doesn't have a side air duct makes me weary, some oppinions please? worrrd.

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16811208009

:)

I'd say go for it. The case I bought was a cheapy for the same price range. I'd go so far as to say that mine was even cheaper as it came with a PSU. I am quite happy with it after I installed a OCZ PSU.

I wouldn't worry about the side duct. You can provide the innerds with enough airflow with fans in the back and/or front:D

Oh, by the way, welcome to TF! Pop by the new member intros section and tell us a couple things about yourself:cyclopes:

Seeing the comments on the case, I would advise against it... Check out all 66 reviews... just about all of them have cons listing that the case is flimsy, some had LED's that didn't work, some had fitment issues...

Also, there is a side duct... it is in the middle of the window.. lol

If I was shopping for a case, this would definatly not be 'the one'... Since you are looking at a cheaper case, before the move to the 100-150 range, you should check the 50-75 dollar range.

Welcome to the site. :cool:

Thanks a lot. you know i decided to upgrade, and go all out. I forget what brand it is but its blac and it has two gauges in the front for the temperature and fan speed. it's made of alluminum. Id just feel more comfortable with it I think. I think it's about 120 though. Thanks for your help though.

Defeniltey get that case.

Aluminum is much better than Metal of Plastic cases. And the reviews are really positive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom