I think it's good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
I finally traded off that system I was holding onto for a lappy.

Athlon 64 3K Venice
Abit AN8-SLI Deluxe mobo
2GB (4x215MB) Corsair valueram
PCIE Geforce 6600
80GB WD
200GB Maxtor
HP DVD Burner
CD ROM
Black mesh case
Windows XP Pro

I traded for:
Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop
http://www.notebook-laptop-review.com/dell-8600-laptop-review.html

The only things different from the base model...
2x256MB ram (I will upgrade)
and the geforce go 5200

but I think it's a sweet deal for what I need? Yea, I know... I'm not really asking anything, just wanted to tell someone! :D

Opps :eek: Yep... one nation under dog... :p but your right... it's what I wanted for when I go back to getting underway and not able to have access like I do now... and he got what he wanted so it's all good...

Defenitely upgrade the memory on the laptop to 1GB. It will need it.

Shows how much laptops cost when you have to trade your beautiful system in for a medium-end laptop!

ya'know though... I don't think it's that bad... I think the desktop wasn't worth it truthfully... I think that is the worst one I have.... even my kid has a 3200 with a 6800GT and 2GB ram. (I upgraded) :D

So yea, I am going ot upgrade it to at least 1GB... but if can find it cheap enough I'll go for 2. The REALLY bad part... I put that machine together for less than 500USD, and the guy I traded it with paid almost 1500 for this thing (new) a year ago... so yea (again) your right talldude, it's a midrange, but I like it (plus It's my first lappy:p)
Wife has a Toshiba, but I do not mess with it... (I like my nuts, NOT to be in a sling! LMAO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom