what will happen.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12

Daemon Poster
i was just wondering what will happen if i mix household ammonia with professional drain cleaner (drano). i have a gut feeling that it is dangerous. but i really want to know what happens when i mix a base and an acid. :confused:

As far as I know that would create a toxic noxious fumes that could kill you or at least give you brain damage. If you want to be an idiot and do this make sure you're at least outside...

neutralization will occur. salt and water will be produced (most likely not regular salt.. hehe...) and yes.. it will fume...

mix vinegar and baking soda and you'll get a similar result.. w/o the toxic stuff...

"It will really make you want to [SHOUT!!] Throu your guts up and [SHOUT!!]

j369852147412 said:
what will happen.....?
You'd be an idiot, that's what will happen. :confused: :cool:

I have no idea what would happen but take advice from the others. :)

Have any of you seen the video of the kid mixing alcohol and clorine together in a bottle? Hes shaking it and it goes off in his hand. My friend swears that you can see his hand get blown to bits but i dont think so. Anyone?

There was a thing back a few years ago where some ammonia and bleach got mixed together in a wal-mart bucket and a lot of people passed out. No fatalities from it because they got the source in time and the people got help, but yeah....crazy stuff

put some alluminum foil in a bottle of drano and put a balloon over the opening. it will fill with hydrogen. attach a wick, tie, light, release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom