Which one of these is better/whats the difference!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know there better cards out. I got the best I could at the time, however I am pretty limited on funds right now. I could only spend around 120 bucks...

Yeah I could probley spend a few extra bucks if thats the best I can buy with my money!

What is the current best Graphics Card that ATI has out as far as gaming power goes?...

the best ATI has?
it's the X1950 XTX
that costs heaps, and is PCI-E only
since you have AGP, you won't be able to run one without a motherboard upgrade aswell. and that probabbly means a CPU upgrade, and possibly a RAM upgrade

also, ATI is making a new card that it hasn't released yet.

I see, I see...

Well again I cant spend over 120-130 bucks or so. So I mean I of course cant afford anything top of the line. I just need something to replace my Radeon 9800 pro...Even if its just another 9800 pro...

The only PC games I am really looking forward to as far as absolutely having to play are Battlefield 2142 which I would have been able to play fine on my old card sence it uses the BF2 engine and I can play that fine. And Neverwinter Nights 2...

Well, I guess I have decided to go ahead and upgrade my card instead of just getting a replacement one. Spending the little extra cash it will take shouldnt hurt.

But, I am wondering is the ATI RADEON X850 PRO the best (for gaming) I can get for what spending on it, or is there something better out there?!?

Pie Head said:
Well, I guess I have decided to go ahead and upgrade my card instead of just getting a replacement one. Spending the little extra cash it will take shouldnt hurt.

But, I am wondering is the ATI RADEON X850 PRO the best (for gaming) I can get for what spending on it, or is there something better out there?!?

*BUMP* Anyone?...

The X850 is pretty sick. It's worth it. It'll play BF2 on max settings with 4x AA with 40 - 50FPS. My dad has one, and a friend has one...really nice cards.

By the way, BF2:SF uses the BF2 engine, but is substantially laggier than core BF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom