Pick out some speakers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StillwaterIT

In Runtime
I am making a media center pc out of some spare parts I recently found, and want to get a decent speaker set up. It's for an apartment with an above average sized living room, high ceilings, etc. I just want something to go above and beyond my TV speakers, decent clarity, etc etc. Under $150 would be nice too.

Wow, those look awesome for <$80. If noone else has any suggestions, I guess I'm getting these. thanks for the recommendation.

StillwaterIT said:
Wow, those look awesome for <$80. If noone else has any suggestions, I guess I'm getting these. thanks for the recommendation.
i also suggest the logitech z-2300. great speakers.

have you listened to these speakers first? i wouldn't buy them without actually listening to them... everyone's tastes are different

What about 5.1? If you want to try that, check out the Logitech X-530's at a Best Buy or Circuit City.

No don't, the logitech z-2300 will still be better. But get the Logitech 5300e for basically a 5.1 version, its not much more on newegg. Don't get me wrong x-530 is awsome, but well ok i never heard the other speakers, but I dont think thr x530 will go anywhere close as a 5300e.

DarkMortar said:
well ok i never heard the other speakers

that's where you need to stop. it amazes me how many people give and receive advice about which speakers to buy and have no clue how they sound. it's all "word of mouth".....

you want my opinion? none of them sound that great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom