NFL predictions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aliasaid said:
its cuz they know football is really boring, so they're trying to defend themselves by saying soccer is boring, because generally americans don't like soccer...

soccer, of course, is the best sport ever. the people that follow soccer are counted by the billions.

coincidentally, so are the people who live in countries that can only afford a sport that requires a ball and feet, hmmmmmmm...

BENGALS!!! w00t!

But really I don't know if they'll make it to the Superbowl but I hope so. Palmer is looking bad*** right now as they put Farve and the Packers to shame that day. Looks like the Packers are going to have another shi**y year again if they don't do something.

I just hope Palmer doesn't get hurt again.

Palmer is the man. They're a great team. You guys have one of the best offenses in the NFL. I really hope Pamler stays healthy. Im already looking forward towards the Colts Vs. Bengals game, and what is, like week sixteen? Though Im rooting for the Colts!

The General said:
That's cute. Football sucks, I don't find it entertaining, so I posted that sarcastic comment.

If you don't like to taste your own medicine, I suggest you stop producing it.

My medicine tastes great. Want some more?

The General said:
I'm not sure I understand this ... people who don't like football ... like soccer? Is that what you mean? I just hate all sports.

Is living in a box fun?

if carson palmer can stay healthy, i think the bengals are gonna win it all. Also the bears, colts, steelers, seahawks are all contenders for the superbowl.

I just hope the lions can at least pull out a .500 season. Thats all i expect.

DefragMyHead said:
coincidentally, so are the people who live in countries that can only afford a sport that requires a ball and feet, hmmmmmmm...

umm.. soccer is HUGE in europe... england, france, germany, italy, spain, portugal, holland, are all soccer GIANTS and they're rich countries, so i'm sorry.... your assumptions are inaccurate.

soccer is loved by both rich and poor countries, so wealth isn't the issue... maybe its just that good!!

The General said:
Yes, because unless you like football, you live in a box.

While you made a good point there, the reason I said it was because you don't like any sports.

Let's just be friends and not get this thread closed. I understand you don't like football, or sports, and my views are different from yours, everyone is different, and to each his own.

Powerslave said:
While you made a good point there, the reason I said it was because you don't like any sports.

Let's just be friends and not get this thread closed. I understand you don't like football, or sports, and my views are different from yours, everyone is different, and to each his own.

sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom