Mouse Says: rez plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
krazy_taco said:
Sigh. I'm not asking how to fix the USB ports. I'm trying to fix the mouse. Try reading my post a little more thoroughly next time.

^ That is how you are being rude. He clearly told you to try the rear USB ports, or to buy a hub for the rear if you didn't have any slots available.

Try reading HIS post a little more thoroughly next time. ;)

do other mice work in the computer? it may be the drivers or something.

if you have the XP sounds on, does it go "dong ding" to register that hardware has been plugged/unplugged when plugging/unplugging the mouse?

remember we are a free help service here, so if you are rude, we are perfectly entitled to stop helping you.

CrazeD said:
^ That is how you are being rude. He clearly told you to try the rear USB ports, or to buy a hub for the rear if you didn't have any slots available.

Try reading HIS post a little more thoroughly next time. ;)

HOLY **** DUDE! I SAID THAT IT DOESN'T WORK ON ANY OTHER COMPUTER! READ!!!

Anyway, to answer the previous questions. it does not work on other ports. And how would i convert it to PS/2? It is a USB mouse.

i agree with Krazy read before you post unhelpful info (i've noticed alot do this).

Just pic up a USB to PS\2 port adpater at your lcal computer shop, athough your mouse may be fried, and you may have to buy a new one

COD2_fanatic said:
i agree with Krazy read before you post unhelpful info (i've noticed alot do this).

Just pic up a USB to PS\2 port adpater at your lcal computer shop, athough your mouse may be fried, and you may have to buy a new one

Thank you for giving me an actual legit answer! /kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom