First pc build specs, updated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks good, but I'd be worried about if it'll be easy to get to the push pins... you might have to install that hsf w/ the mobo out of the case.

Yeah. I really don't care about how easy it is to intal. I just want the best. I want the best. The question I am asking is this one the best.

Drizo said:
It looks good, but I'd be worried about if it'll be easy to get to the push pins... you might have to install that hsf w/ the mobo out of the case.

Dude, you always install the heatsink and fan outside the case.

I relized that mobo what too expensive and don't need the more expensive functions like wi/fi and the remote. So I decided to get a better suited borad. Also I have been debating on either getting 677 or 800 ram. It will defently be crosshirs but the thing is inte chips really don't use 800 ram, or so told on another respective forums. I just don't go here even though I love this place the best. WEll, what do you think. 800 or 677 ram. I want to save money but don't want to suffer, so what should I get.

DFI INFINITY 975X Socket T (LGA 775)

The General said:
Dude, you always install the heatsink and fan outside the case.

I installed my scythe infinity outside of the case, and it was still a PITA to install, the zalman doesn't look like it has plenty of room to get to the push pins, more than the infinity but I'd get the Big Typhoon next time for ease of installation.

Drdmoney, that boards a good board, go for it. I'm actually surprised its priced soo low, compared to when newegg had it at $250.

Yeah, Now it is more resonable price. Well, thanks for the help. Sorry for posting one after anthor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom