Windows 2000 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

24giovanni

Banned
Hi Guys, need some help please I have about8 exclaimation points under other devices in computer management while tring to instal win 2000 server. They are ethernet controller,3 pci device, pci serial port, usb controller, unknown device, video controller(vga compapible). i am trying to install this on a intel pentium 4 cpu at compatible. Any help is appreciated.

That pretty much means you need to install the driver from the manufacture, get the network driver first from another computer that has Internet, then find the driver for your hard ware once you get connected to the Internet.

I am at there web site now on another computer and click on search for mobo name but it gives me recovery bios..I don't think that is what i want...how do I get what I need please. tks for helping as usual. How do I install the Intel Chipset Software utility?

should I go here http://mysearch.intel.com/corporate/...ulture=en-US

and d/l this Intel® 945P Express Chipset ???

I don't think that board will use server drivers... but you can try if you'de like... You might even want to use standard w2k drivers for the ethernet card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom