7900gtx clock speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

atopork

Baseband Member
right i have a ASROCK dual sata2 motherboard im running windows xp64bit and i have just got a xfx 7900gtx with the clock speeds as 520/1500 problem is its not running at that its running at 520/750 i cant get it to run at the right speed i was going to RMA it thinking it is a bad memory problem just wondering does anyone else know why this would happen by the way im running this on hiper type r sli ready 580 watt power supply and im not experiencing any atrifacting what so ever playing bf2, im playing bf2 at max gfx settings with no problems!

First off, it's called a period...located just to the right of the comma, or just to the left of the question mark...

You probally have a bad card. RMA it. This happens to quite a few people with 7900GTX's.

You probally have a bad card. RMA it. This happens to quite a few people with 7900GTX's. [/B]

first off there isnt anything wrong with the card it is double data rate memory (DDR) so you double the speed 750x2 = 1500, if you didnt know what you where talking about you shouldent have answered.

period

If you knew that you double the speed with DDR memory, why did you ask then?

What then is the problem?

Sounds to me like you answered your own question.

And I agree with CrazeD, you're more likely to get a decent response if you bother to use language other people can understand.

magouster said:
If you knew that you double the speed with DDR memory, why did you ask then?

What then is the problem?

Sounds to me like you answered your own question.

And I agree with CrazeD, you're more likely to get a decent response if you bother to use language other people can understand.

I found the answer on another forum. And about the use of language well im english not american so i think i know. This is a forum not a book club.

I dont come on here for skitty responses about the way i type in a forum.

Yo dude if your going to act like this with 10 posts the get out of here. Go onto that other forum. We don't want immature people here *****in' at other people because they tried to help. He just read it wrong alright so calm down.

CrazeD said:
First off, it's called a period...located just to the right of the comma, or just to the left of the question mark...

sorry but i think that was been skiity. But if im wrong then sorry just I dont see what the big deal is about (.)

atopork said:
sorry but i think that was been skiity. But if im wrong then sorry just I dont see what the big deal is about (.)
Yeah for real man, use some good grammar. It took me a few times reading to finally understand what you were trying to say... Not try to be too critical, but even when you're talking on the internet its good to use a LITTLE bit of grammar, otherwise people can't understand you.
Had you used a period to mark the end of your sentences, CrazeD would've been able to understand you and answer your question better. And I second reggie_da_man, pack up and leave if you're going to act like that.
edit: btw, CONGRATS on using those periods in that sentence. /golfclap
</drama>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom