Is my video card XGP compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xtreme Graphics Port (XGP) is Biostar's unique engineering solution of adding limited AGP graphics card support to chipsets that do not support AGP slots. The XGP slot is not compatible with all AGP graphics cards. If you plan to use the XGP slot, make sure to install your AGP graphics card's drivers first and avoid installing any drivers for the onboard graphics (if applicable).

based on that, we really have no way of knowing unless someone has actually tried your brand with that mobo, which i doubt anybody has.

another option you have is to get a pci-express mobo that also has integrated video.. that way you don't have to have money right away...

or does the mobo you're considering have integrated video as well..? because i've seen mobos with pci-express and xgp slots...

revenge7 said:
I will probably just stick with AGP. I don't need any high end video cards.

there r video cards thats pci-x and not high end like the geforce 6200. if u r paying more than $55.95 for ur fx5700 than i rather get a evga gf 6200 and skip all that XGP crap.

Isn't integrated video really bad?

If there was a motherboard with good integrated video, I would buy it.

there are lots of intergrated video mobos. and theyre okay, not too bad. the only bad thing is that intergrated video is shared memory

wow 8 channel audio... lol and 10 usb ports... most computers only come with 6 or so. over all the mobo is fairly good but make sure ur processor and other computer parts fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom