"Yellow"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
so im on aim and I do a smiley face, and its in this creepy theme "yellow".... i didnt install anything like that but i remember getting like 10 of those gay smiley face ads that when you put ur mouse over it it says (in a homosexual voice) "helloooooooo"

i can still make the smilies, but if i use a shortcut like ctrl-1 or :) it does it in this "Yellow" instead of the standard.

also when i click on the smiley thing to do it manually, it has a menu much like the start menu witht he programs, and has a check next to this "Yellow"

how do i dump the yellow to keep the standard ones?

eh, nothing so far.... spyware checked and allt hat stuff too

but checked the aim folder, program folder, etc... no luck so far

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THE WEB AND I KEEP GETTING THESE RANDOM NOISES TOO JUST LIKE THE POP-UP ADVERTISEMENTS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

anyone have ANY ideas?!?!?

.....cause im kind of losing it.....

lol just to get rid of gay smilies...

i tried uninstalling it, it worked, then all of a sudden they're back!!

i found something promising in the application data folder, but it was a dud :-(

i think this is just one of those things..... time to disable smilies :(

i tried triton, same thing

i just found the problem... thank god

click on expressions and log in, then you change your smilies... THANK GOD i foudn that

Right click on the desktop, and go to properties. Go to desktop -> Customize desktop. In the web tab, do you see anything?

I had a problem with this on my computer at work where I'd just get random noises and popups even if all programs were closed, and I went there and there were some html entries there that were causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom