need help building m2nslidlx

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpc

Baseband Member
After loading windows what should be my first step. Have loaded twice and got a blue screen after trying to update drivers for the devices. Should I be going to window update right after windows is installed?

I have tried updating windows right after and after a restart it brings up an error of *** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xf789e63c,0xc0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)

You already installed windows, or trying to install it... if you're trying to install it then I ran into a similar problem where the windows setup would blue screen after loading the files. This was because the copy of XP I tried to install was my oem copy that came with my Gateway, and it only worked with that gateway. So had to get a retail copy of XP.

Already installed windows. Went to windows update and did first update. Restarted and came up with above error.

If your copy of XP came with SP2 then I'm not sure what could be causing it to bluescreen, but if it didn't come with SP2, install avg anti virus, and the cleaner if needed. I'm not exactly sure but I think it could be a virus possibly, if not then I don't know what could be causing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom