dfi mobos ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
ok ive decided( with the help of TF :D) that i wanna get a dfi board but i go to newegg and i look and there are like 4 lan party boards ranging fro 100 -170? i wanna do some moderate overclocking ( not trying to break any records ) but i dont know if i should get the nost expensive or if i dont need all that or what... ps i would like an sli board bc im planing to sli

ok thanks now wiht it saying ddr standard 3200 (thats what i have) but if i got a beefer one it will clock down to pc3200 correct?

well, I'd suggest getting the same model number as your current stick, if possible, as to avoid potential stability/compatibility issues.

well i meant if i got 2 new sticks in dual channel ..... higher than pc3200 will it clock it down to the pc3200 ?

Using AMD 939, the higher speed RAM will only benefit you when you overclock, as it will already run at a higher speed, thus having a higher top end (as far as the RAM is concerned).

That's the same mobo I have. i don't/haven't OCed any, but the board is solid and smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom