Matshita Dvd-ram Sw-9585s

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidp423

In Runtime
...............................yes im having a problem with this burner. i can burn cd-r without any real issues, but theres still a problem. some-error thing comes up and says speed turned down from 40x to 8x burn speed for some reason...other than that cd-r burn with no problem.... but when it comes to burning dvd-r or dvd+r, the problem arrises. right when i pop in the blank dvd nothing pops up (auto-play), when i try clicking on the drive (in my case D:) a little red "x" pops up and says the drives innacecible or soemthing allong those lines... i ingore that then open nero, selct to burn data (in this case), i pick what i want to burn and select 8x burning speed.... it burns succesfully, everything looks good.... i even look on the back on the dvd-r and can physically see that its been burned on to.... i pop it back in, agian nothing pops up even though its supposivley burned, then i click on the drive and the same garbage comes up, the drive "d" in inaccecible and cannot be accesed... i pop the disc in any other computer, i click on the drive and theres nothing there... like its blank.... im confused??????

sorry if u have a hard time reading that, lol, youll get what i mean

thanks

Why did you start the thread out just "......................" and then when I post a complaint you change it and make me look like a fool?

I'm done here.

The General said:
Why did you start the thread out just "......................" and then when I post a complaint you change it and make me look like a fool?

I'm done here.

sorry about that.... hehe... but can someone plese help me out here....

just buy a new one, there is a hardware issue with that one, and if you would have bought it from newegg or somewhere similar. YOu could have returned it. BUt you purchased it from EBAY :( unless they have a retunr polilcy........ your kinda screwed.

lancec2c30 said:
just buy a new one, there is a hardware issue with that one, and if you would have bought it from newegg or somewhere similar. YOu could have returned it. BUt you purchased it from EBAY :( unless they have a retunr polilcy........ your kinda screwed.
that sucks for me... but the guy i bought it from does have a 10 day DOA warrenty period...

i think i found the source of the problem.... this only happens when i burn with "multisession" but if i choose to finalize it.... theres no problem and it works like a charm

can someone please help me with this? i want to burn with multisession.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom