Mouse randomly scrolls and moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullpuNL

Solid State Member
Greetings, I'm new here, and I'm starting off with a question already ^^.. Whenever I'm playing I game (or typing something, I just noticed here) my mouse randomly scrolls up and down, or just moves about 5 centimeter diagonnally to the right bottom of my screen. It can't be a hardware problem, as this problem occurs only when I type something ( I think it's when I press A and D, but not sure). Maybe some strange bind? I have it in each game, so it must be in Windows. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Thanks, and nice to meet you, Bull

random movement of the mouse can ofthen be caused by debris over the sensor, esp a hair, so check the sensor is clean.

As for being linked to your keyboard...? What keyboard and mouse are you using?

Hmm, I don't think thats the problem, as this only happens when I type something. I have a wireless keyboard, but a wired mouse .. can't be the same channel or debris over the sensor.. My keyboard is Medion and mouse is Microsoft/Dell

are they connected via usb or the green/purple ps/2 ports

have you checked in accessability options that the keyboard isnt set to move the cursor.

BullpuNL said:
Oh I found something out! Spacebar makes my mouse scroll down..

Sorry...that made me laugh! :D :D

Did you install any keyboard drivers? If so, try removing them.

Eh wtf? I tried another mouse.. worked fine for one day, but now I've got the same problem here? :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom