MoBo beeping Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdeadweightxx

In Runtime
Well today I installed a (old) floppy drive to my computer so I could set up RAID. When I power my computer back on with the floppy drive installed my computer would not show a picture on my monitor and it beeped 1 time really long then twice really short. I looked this up and it said it was a video adapter problem but I did noting to my video card while installing the floppy! I am totally lost at this point plz help!!

yea it still does the same thing =/ I did reseat the video card and the same thing still happens. I looked at all the connection and everything seemed to be perfectly fine

ok this may sound stupid but how the heck am I suppose to get the battery out?? It looks like it is held in place pretty well with these little plastic edges.

here.

cmos+battery.gif

yea I saw that pic but mine dosent rly look like that. It has like these 2 little metal pins off to the side of it though.....could that be the release? Btw, I have an Asus A8N5X mobo

have you checked the motherboard manual it should say how to do it in there. and i have a ASUS P5N32 - SLI SE Deluxe and it has the cmos battery set like the one in the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom