Best bang for buck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I would get the 4400 because you can overclock it to a 4800. You will see about 25% better performance

I don't oc and never have. I don't know how at this point because I have never taken the time to try and learn. Is there a place that gives step by step directions? I may want to try sometime. I do think that the warranty is void if you do though right?

Either go for the 4400 and the bigger cache, or look at an Opteron (which has the same bigger cache).

Trotter said:
Either go for the 4400 and the bigger cache, or look at an Opteron (which has the same bigger cache).
:angry: forgot that the 4400 has the 1mb cache, you'll definitely be able to appreciate that. I'm changing to the 4400 now.

gurusan said:
:rolleyes:
You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

What do u mean I dont know what im talking about you really think he is going to notice a diffrents with the extra cache especially for the extra price increase I dont think so. I dont know what everyone else thinks

Will my Zalman CNPS-7000B-CU fit on the 4400. Do I need a different one? I can't find anywhere that it says it will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom