my 7900GT KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
before I actually send this thing in for RMA. I just wanna see what others think...

I have tried all the different settings on ANY game I play. (Windows, office, videos, etc.. are fine) but games... Nope... I get this

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/newcombc/artifacts.jpg

it does have a ZALMAN vf-700 on it... but it just started appearing one day... nothing changed. I didn't reformat, etc.. just started happening... it's not even OC'd. it was at one point, mildly, but nothing major. any thoughts?? the pic btw is FEAR with Computer on High and Graphics on Medium and it still looks like that... of course I also did the whole driver thing... I even tried the driver on the original disk that it came with... but I have used everyone plus the "tweaked" ones... none worked... so I think its physically the card...

the KO is already significantly factory overclocked. "superclocked" infact.

its toast, send it back.

Theres 2 KO models, the standard KO, and the KO superclocked, which do you have? Does it do this everywhere, or just in a certain spot in that game? I don't know if EVGA has made a reloaded SC model, if not and you have the SC model then keep your card, as over half are doa. If its just the standard KO model then yeah send it in, and they'll send you the new reload version, which has less defects.

the box doesn't say anythign about SC, but I'm gonna send it in anyway... I'd rather get a regular one that works than a SC that doesn't... oh, and it's as soon as I start a game.. nonstop... artifacts, so yea.... I'm pretty sure it's the card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom