First pc build specs, updated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr DMoney

In Runtime
Well, her is my pc specs, I won't change two thing usless they are better for my buck. The cpu, and the gpu. I also love this mobo and don't even have it yet. Most things have stayed the same since the last thread but I chnaged the cooling, because the case I have won't have anything as of 120mm fans. I need to know the best airflow fans that have green lED lights.

MoBo ASUS P5W DH DELUXE/WIFI-AP Socket T
Case XION XION _ Solaris XON-403
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe
GPU SAPPHIRE 100149L Radeon X1900XTX 512MB
Ram CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2
Hdd Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB
CD/DVD LITE-ON Black x2
Cooling APEVIA(ASPIRE) CF4S-UGN 80mm 2x
Extra cooling Spire CF401G 80mm Ball
PSU Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 ATX12V 550W
Extra Microsoft Keyboard + Mouse

It comes to about $1725. I am waiting on a price drop near christmas. I reason I am posting this again is because I need to know if my cooling looks good. I know everything is compatible, but if their any better deals out there tell me. One thing is that I am getting it near christmas so nor mail-in-rebates would count.
I plan to overclock it alot but I am ask for the heatsink/fan for christmas, so no need to pick it out, but what is the best. All time best, and I don't care about the price uless it is over $100.

or wait and see on DX10 if you waitin that long, it is about that same time. I think.

I dont undersatnd why it costs so much, I built a computer with very similar specs on newegg. and it only came to like 1250 dollars I think.

EDIT: nevermind, I see you live in india, so prices are a lot different

Jumping_Bean514 said:

The difference between the two GPU's is that the more expensive one comes with a much larger software bundle. not worth the price IMHO. Other than that, they are exactly the same.

Yeah, I plan to look into Directx 10 chips when I get vista, games, xbox 360 hardware/solfware, and a moniter. I have a 52in TV Hdtv of course. I plan to use that until I get a $300 LCD Moniter. I can't wait untill I get this system. I have almost $400 right now but I Make Around $75 a week so I may just maybe will have it by christmas. I plan on buying nothing untill then.

I have a question. Well, you know amd bought ati recently. I want to know will they stop making the ati cards for intels. I want to know because I need to know to either go nvida or ati. I know ati is better right now but this pc will have to last me atleast 5 years with upgrade to graphics.

Actually I was getting a x1900xtx anyway just forgot to updated aswell as everything else.

Would it be wise to wait fot the directx 10 cards or upgrade when they come out. Also what would be a good heatsink/fan and a fan controler. My case my get a little nosiy so I need a fan conroler.

Dr DMoney said:
Would it be wise to wait fot the directx 10 cards or upgrade when they come out. Also what would be a good heatsink/fan and a fan controler. My case my get a little nosiy so I need a fan conroler.

Upgrading when they come out should be best, seeing how it's going to take a while anyway. The last I heard is sometime mid-2007, that's a good bit of time away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom