Yullos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scraggot

Beta member
Hey All! Just wanted to drop a quick line of Heys, Howdies, Hi's and Yullos to the forum! I'm new and have been known to become a forum addict at times. It is very time consuming and addictive and I need to see someone about it.

Meanwhile, I work in technical support for my university and have been doing for a bit more than a year now and am graduating this year with a degree in BSc. Computing Science degree.

I am hoping to get into web dev. but my lack of creativeness (which I thought I had) has stumped me for now and also a lack of time has seen me creating crap ugly stuff. But I'm still trying.

I have a lot of experience with ppl and computers, and seeing how ppl hate computers, and computers hate ppl and how ppl love computers and how computers hate ppl.

Not sure if I can help much in this forum aside from sharing interesting, amusing, funny, boring & frustrating tech stories to you all, but I'll do my best to keep up!

Cheers,
scragg.

lol nice intro u got there welcome aboard! Im sure you can contribute to the forum just as much as you take in, still wanna hear those tech stories though he he

ull fit in just write here there is a web development section u can go to for help and to help people this is a great place to be

Welcome
I need to get 40 Post to be able to post something in the classified so ill be saying Welcome to all of you newbies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom