Thermaltake Big Typhoon with SILVERSTONE FM121 fan

Cpu V : 1.43v
Mem V : 2.1v

Tep #
Idle: AC on 34c / AC off 36c
Load:Ac on 42c / AC off 45c

Screenshot---9_2_2006--10_.jpg

jordo_99 said:
if you're OCing then make sure you get the 4-4-4-12 one and not the 4-5-4-15 one. the first one OC's better.

hows 5-5-5-15?

how about this RAM?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustRatingReview.asp?Item=N82E16820231087
some people say they aren't getting quality stuff, so i don't know. If i have to buy more expensive RAM im gonna have to cut down somewhere else. I can't blow my budget just to atempt to make my pc a little faster.

yeah i saw that one last night, and i tried to loosen up some money in my budget, but i would have to loosen up an extra 75 bucks, and i just couldn't find anywhere to take it a way from. What if i went with ddr2 675 with 4-4-4-12 timings, i can afford that. I don't want to overclock my conroe to the absolute farthest point i can get it to, i just wanna overclock it to an easy point where i can get more than what i payed for. If i can push it to around 2.5 ghz im good.

what cpu you getting?

i haven't heard much about that ram but it should be able to OC pretty well since it's G.Skill. The okther guys could probably give you more info than that though.

im getting the e6300. I saw on a review of the C2D line a site pushed it to almost 2.6 easily with stock cooling, thats about as far as i would really want to go.

yeah well then the G.Skill's would be probably overkill for that but the 4-4-4-12 OCZ should do fine.

jordo_99 said:
yeah well then the G.Skill's would be probably overkill for that but the 4-4-4-12 OCZ should do fine.

There is no such thing as overkill in ram when overclocking.

i don't see any 4-4-4-12 ocz, the ones i have picked out are 5-5-5-15. The G skills are 4-4-4-12, but some say that they aren't quality and wont run at those timings all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom