Need opinions on a pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von Theron

In Runtime
My friend has this computer that he built sometime ago and wants to sell it. I need an upgrade so i was thinking i could buy it. The stuff i want to buy from him is Asus k8n socket 754, amd 3000+ socket 754 2.1 ghz, 512mbx2 kingston pc3200 ram, and a nvidia gefore 5200 in agp slot. Mobo has no pci-e slots. He wants 300-350 $ for these parts what do u people think is this a good deal for me? Everything else i need i already have.

i think u could prolly get these parts for about 250-300 if u looked elsewhere but i could be mistaken

Yea i think its a good deal aswell, thanks for the input guys. Also i got a question. Whats the best video card that i can get that will go into the agp slot.

Northern New Jersey Union county. Anyone else has any input on the parts i want to buy for the guy.

heres a short story. I was currently building a computer for my women not to long ago. i ended up getting a 80gb hard drive and ASUS k8n motherboard and a 512mb pc2700 and a 3200+ amd 64 also a 9800SE for only $200 which isn't a bad price.. so i would try to knock him down a little on the price:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom