Hey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferco

Beta member
hi there, found this forum whilst looking for GOOD computer forums, i see why google brought me here!! :D about me... hmmm: i run a Sony desktop, a Dell XPS and a mac powerbook 12" which i am currently selling to upgrade to a macbook... i have attatched a pic of my current setup... the reason i have 2 diff OS is i'coz i find that only then can you gain a perspective and judge which is better... i find both excellent!! have yet to try Linux:p
I am a pasionate Digital Photographer... and occasionally indulge in a little gaming lol... thanks for this awesome forum, i have had a good look around and fitst impressions are good!!!

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 23
sorry about the bad image quality, i couldn't take it down any more, literally it was on 1...

Nice setup you have there. :) I have a regular XP system and a linux box (i havent used it much) and messing with more than one OS is very fun.

So...Welcome to TF and enjoy your stay! :D

Welcome to TF, ferco. You're in good company.

All pre-builts? For shame. We'll have you talked into building your own rig before it's all over...

lol i asked my parents if i could get parts for xmas, so i COULD build my own desktop... but alas, no that won't work! (my parents aren't very techy...) so i got the sony, lol im not complaining!! got my gamming machine XPS lappy, Media centre sony (though i find sony software tiresome and unwilling to mix... lol) and my portable apple mac powerbook, though i am currently in the process of selling it on ebay, to uprgrade to the new macbook... thanks for the warm welcome! really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom