No freakin WAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know it just supprised me... I guess you people really are boring, i never get any enthusiasm from anyone ( even in my real life)

Whats their to be enthusiastic about?

And if you don't get enthusiasm from anyone in your real life, my guess is that you're talking about tech related stuff to none tech peoeple! Go out and play paintball or something. Instant enthusiasm from all those around you.

dont have a paintball gun (but da*n do i want one), and very few people around here play paint ball.......i have few options around my parts to do anything :( that and all my freinds are either like me, pyschotic or just stupid

"my guess is that you're talking about tech related stuff to none tech peoeple"............yes i have a habit of that......i need to brake it

"my guess is that you're talking about tech related stuff to none tech peoeple"............yes i have a habit of that......i need to brake it [/B]

Lol, I do too. I'll be like, "YES! -insert sweet PC-related part here- blah..blah blah... -tech related stuff- blah...."

And my friend's are like...."Okay, English please?".

:D

yea i know what you mean.........i know to much for my own good, and they're dumb as **** when it comes to computers...............it makes me feel lonely but hey, computers can get me somewhere in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom