AMD 3200 eqaul to....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvon

In Runtime
Wassup everybody, I just overclocked my AMD 3200+ to 2.6 and was just wondering what the performance of it is eqaul to a 3500-4000?

Is it fast enough now to overclock my 7900gt KO or fast enough to even run it at stock settings fine?

i woulnt try oc'ing 7900gt's well maybe a little, but, one its not really necesary for overall preformace, and two the heatsink sucks

a 2.6 amd speed is equal to like fx-57 i think

I have a zalman vf-900 on it. Also I heard you can OC to get a 30% increase in performance?

Why isnt it necesary?

So my processor is exactly eqaul to a fx-57? Just speed wise right, or is the fx-57 still better at other things. If so what?

It's unlikely you'll see a 30% increase when overclocking a GFX card that is already factory overclocked.

Technically, the FX57 has more L2 cache than your CPU, so it should perform better than your CPU at the same speeds. But the fact that your memory runs at 216MHz compared to the 200 you'd get with the FX57, should make it faster because of the increased memory bandwidth.

what game cant u run high settings in?

if thier is one then oc it, but all my games work fine, so i dont, i did get it to 520 one time but i didnt keep it.

Ohh alright... Why didnt you keep it at 520? Isnt that the speeds of a KO SC. By the way I have a eVga 7900gt KO (reloaded version)

Also is the 7900gt KO the same as an KO SC or its actually two different models?

Download "Central Brain Identifier" here and check the spot where it's circled on the picture I attached called P-rating.
cbi.jpg

vipercrazed said:
i woulnt try oc'ing 7900gt's well maybe a little, but, one its not really necesary for overall preformace, and two the heatsink sucks

a 2.6 amd speed is equal to like fx-57 i think

???

Ocing a 7900GT isn't necessary for overall performance?

The heatsink sucks?

A 2.6ghz 512kb l2 cache processor is equal to a 2.8ghz 1mb l2 cache CPU?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom