Buying A Gaming Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUnknownGamer

Solid State Member
Guys, I have the chance to buy a gaming desktop that consist of. Black Case with a see through panel, on the side it has a multi-colored light fan, same with on top. It has a pink light on the bottom by itself. and it has color lights around the sides of the front panel.
It has a Amd Athlon 64 4400+ dual core processor. Nvidia 6800xt video card, gaming surround sound speakers. Windows Xp Pro with service pack 2. Comes with speakers, the cpu and keyboard. the guy wants $400 bucks for it he said he has almost $800 bucks tied up in it. He's gonna work with me since he knows I want it and he's a very recommendable computer technician and he owns a computer store.

I would say that it's a great gaming computer for $400. The video card is great to overclock, and the processor is great.

Yeah, that's a really good deal for $400. I'd go for it, maybe tweak it later on.

seems a litle odd on the price the 4400+ is worth 400$ but the video card sucks what mobo does he got and how much ram and how big of hard drives and how fast are they i know people who build beastly comps but put 5400rpm hd to keep it cheap so in the end there system ends up sucking anyway

Amd gt player said:
seems a litle odd on the price the 4400+ is worth 400$ but the video card sucks what mobo does he got and how much ram and how big of hard drives and how fast are they i know people who build beastly comps but put 5400rpm hd to keep it cheap so in the end there system ends up sucking anyway
Sorry for not responding earlier I wasnt feelin good at all this past week so I been asleep all day. When you guys say mobo? what does that mean? He has a 1gb of ram installed, He has a 80 gb hard drive. I hope that helps

AUnknownGamer said:
Sorry for not responding earlier I wasnt feelin good at all this past week so I been asleep all day. When you guys say mobo? what does that mean? He has a 1gb of ram installed, He has a 80 gb hard drive. I hope that helps

Mobo Just means Motherboard, depending on what is installed will govern how upgradable in the future your PC is.

mobo = motherboard

Since he's a tech, runs a computer shop, and is going to work with you (so if it dies he's still there), I say grab it and run! that's a very sweet deal.

Thanks for clearifying that up for me I never heard of that expression before sorry about that. I belive the motherboard is a Asus thats all I rebember. Im going back over there monday since he is closed today. From the way previous buyers from him they are satisfied with theyre computer! Im gonna get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom