build me a laptop !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post title implies that you are demanding help, not asking for it, and your rude behavior also states that you do not want much help, but again I will reitterate what I already said, I doubt very seriously that you can get any parts in one laptop to work in another laptop, good luck to you if you can.

yeah how am i going to get u or sum1 else to build me a laptop
mind control eh? i think not ... =/
and uhhhh .....

Well 1337, what do you expect us to do? As far as I know there is no way to possibly build a laptop, as far as I know it takes a heck of alot of money in just parts to build it let alone the actual components.

P.S. misunderstood who you were directing it at.

And 1337, I do not mean any of my comments to be rude, but when you respond in that sense it is not exactly inticing me to help you.

true. so the dell seems as if its good to go, now the other two...what has to be done to the gateway for it to run, probably? and how extensivve was the water damage on the northstar? did it have the batt in it? was it plugged in? if you said no to both of those, then, did it have power to it 96hr after being wet? if you awnsered no to that too, then it can still be saved

Hmm, I agree with BMX, only way to save a laptop with water damage is to not touch it, let it dry out and then pray as you try to turn it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom