build me a laptop !

Status
Not open for further replies.
well gateway -self explanatory- lol northstar not sure on status and dell well i think it works worked last time i used it *months ago* just cant find powercord

k, so if you think dell works, get a cord for it and try it. one way to do this, beleive it or not, is to go to radio shack with it. ask if they have one that will work for it, and ask to try it before you leave with it. if it works, then, bam thats one, and if not....then go circut city or bestbuy and get the right one. now the gateway looks like kb is off, cant tell anything else. im guessing that the other one is the northstar??? do you know the condition of it last time it ran, and what might have caused it to start not working? lol, come to think about it, my old sony(viap c1) runnin me works,but dont charge, gettting thrown to crap. so in responce to the guy who "started it" a laptop, or any item for that matter, that dont work, will get thrown around. period. try it, break something, put it in a closet or on your bed, and watch what happens to it.

lol well northstar got liquid i think like water but ... ok soo the dell tho is latitude cpi thats slow n e thing i can do to make it fast?

bmxfreakrider said:
o and also, yea he did start it(cmon now, i dont want nothing to get started here. NO FLAMIN) you wern't demanding, just wanting help, and .....well ......read up, thats the only way to describe it.

Umm, how did I start the name calling I simply said that if he demanding things of us he would get very little, not to mention I did give him some advice.

So, please tell me where I s tarted it?

well the dood under you.....and demanding....i think none of it specs pfffft lemme check..
bottom saying nothing just dell latitude CPi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom