build me a laptop !

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337_d3r3k

Banned
ok heres the down low

i have .... 3 ... maybe 4 i dont think so ...... laptops ones an semi old dell another a gateway i think and the other...a north star
now the gateway and north star well the GW is .. discombobulated ...keyboards off exc north star sum keys r missin and sumthin else the dell however problee works just needs a powercord lol but dad says theres sumthin else wrong tho....

soo i can post pics(thru photobucket) soo.....ill take em and upload em

and my point lol is to get 1 working or all 3 on a super laptop lol any guides or advice would be appreciated

thanks

pictures r uploaded and waiting to be posted.. before i post the links i want to know if you wanna see me so...

well i took out most of the screws on the bottom and behind(mobo part) and put em back....think i em back soo.......

I am pretty certain you cannot switch out parts on laptops and that they are stuck the way they are stuck, also demanding something of us is not exactly the best way to get us to help.

The keyboard of that dell looks ******* disgusting!!!! You need to take care of your stuff a little better. I only wish I had a laptop and you have three that you beat to ****.

DUDE CALM DOWN!!! take a few breaths, then lets re-evaluate so, you can start off by telling us your problems. i understand you have 3 of them, and all of them are broke(i think) and you want to get one working. is this right?
There is no reason for foul language, and name calling on these fourms. there are children viewing this, remember?

hate to say iam one iam 14 and plus iam doin it cause he started it lol *childish* well yes i want atleast one to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom