URGENT AGP slot Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The setting in the bios i have been using is called "Init Display First" In the manual the descripion is

"With systems that have multiple video cards, this option determines whether the primary display uses a PCI Slot or an AGP Slot. The Choices: PCI Slot (default), AGP."

to try to get my vid card working ive been going through pci since that is where the new card is located but i was wondering if my ati tv wonder could be interfearing, my bios sending the visual to my ati tv wonder instead of my g force.

is this possible? if so how do i use both cards?

No the ati is another card in another pci port. i appologise for not being specific the project is due tomorow n i cant finish without this so im a little frantic :S

well i tried what you sugested anyways but it didnt work. i found the tech support for the card (wasnt written in english but in german...good thing i know a little) n contacted them. there gunna call me back tomorow but thatll be a bit too late. anyone else have any ideas?

Hi All

You need to remove the ATI wounder card and put the gforce in you don't have to disable the on board video but it is recommended. reboot your computer and install your new drivers that might fix the problem if not let me know.

but the ati dont have a monitor port, its just tv in. will that still cause a problem?

im at school now so ill try it when i get home n let u know how it goes.

ok i took out the ati n now it works. is there a way to have both?

ya i know im difficult but i would realy like that tv in feature...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom