Challenge Project for school build

Status
Not open for further replies.
reckliss said:
dont get a clear case...

why not...im going for a more flashy look but if you have any case suggestions please post i just want it to look good

i really like this case by some company like lexi or something its call NEXT or something its on newegg

Just set aside a weekend to put the build together, I thought building my setup would be rather quick, but took about 6 hours, so with watercooling thats probably 3x or more longer.

vipercrazed said:
this case

http://www.xoxide.com/aspire-x-qpack-case-silver.html

boy if u fit watercooling in that, wow lol no words, btu if they can do it internally in a 360 i guess u can do it in that

well they have one

http://www.xoxide.com/water-cooled-xqpack-primochill.html

but its expensive

i want to buy a water cooling system and put into a case not an already pre water cooled system.

i have to take pictures and make a work log so a precooled case doesnt look good lol.

but if anyone has any like semi clear cases please post links i need all the ideas i can get i need to be creative

ok for a sytem if u have to build it u need the following

pump

resevior

radiator 120mm single should be ok, easiest to mount

cpu block

gpu block(might as well btu not needed)

3/8 inch or 1/2 tubing, alot of it

and any temp readers or cool lights u wanna add

yes it is extemely time consuming and always put the pump right infront of the cpu block because of pressure seal reasons in the order of the cooling loop

look for swiftech and dangerden parts, check koolance if u want but thier prices are insane

can someone give me a list of core computer parts? the best i can get for 1grand please can be slighty more if need be

k, i understan ur position, i got school too. you need flash,not preformance, and to make a photoized worklog. so that means u need a camera. a worklog on a clear case looks like $#!t, so get that little thing with the windows, and photo every step, from out of box, to runnin xp showing pics. screenshots on system specs r good too. so i figure u have a 800dollar bujet on it. before i get started on sugestions for good lookin articles, i got a few questions. is a teacher or a techie gonna grade it? if techie, then go balls to the wall with flash, if a teacher who dont know crap about a pc, go even further! is this a end term project, like if u pass or not, and finally, if u gonna take it to show it in person/use the computer to show the pics, then you want something small, light, and, most of all DURABLE. dont want that **** falling apart in your backseat when you go there. Basic components of a desktop: Case, MOBO, PS, DVD Drive, Graphics Card, HDD, Processor, and some lights. ill do some research on some parts, be back a lil later with a sugested parts list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom