Stupid Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

solid102

Baseband Member
Hey i just built a new computer using old and newer parts I just bought. I used my old hardisk which came preloaded with xp in an emachine desktop.

Now when i turn on my pc i try to use windows it asks me to acitvate it either threw internet or phone when i try to connect to my internet threw my cable it says winodws cannot activate it. When i call microsoft and give them my product id it tells me it cannot recognize it .......................... this is rlly starting to get to me after all i ahd to go threw to get my pc working.

It should forward you to the "call centre" where they will give you a number generated by them! Or have you done this bit too?

have you changed CPU?

call MS and try and speak to a real person not an automatedf service and explain there not toooo picky about giving out serials i have got 3 off them with the same winXP PRO upgrade disk before even tho i was multi using (just played dumb)

but if its OEM might be onw of those XP's where its a partition? but im not to sure on how these work but if youve changed CPU might say you need to reactivate but dont quote me on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom